Nixoderm For Skin Problems

By iamcheche

This ointment is very effective for the treatment of acne (blackhead, pimples, etc.), athlete's foot and ringworm. I am 26, and I have had terrible acne from since my late teens. This ointment has worked wonders for me although I only use it in the night before bed. The ingredients are not commonly known so I researched them. They are mainly antifungals and antibacterial. It contains some boric acid, menthol and salicylic acid as well. Expect some heat and some burning when you use it. This has not proven to be harmful in any way; I think this is caused by the menthol. When I used it for athlete's foot, it provided instant relief.
Buy From Amazon..





Egu

I'm Egu. I'm just an ordinary blogger who finds a penny through blog to earn some income for my daily life.

No Comment to " Nixoderm For Skin Problems "