BRADLEY Dual Tone Brown Doctor Style

By iamche
Customer Review

I wondered about the size of this bag when I ordered it, but upon receiving it, I was thoroughly amazed. It is just the right size for my needs. It's just deep enough for me to slip my Kindle and other "bigger" items into and just small enough and roomy enough that things don't get lost in the bottom. I love the way it looks, the way it's designed and the way the suede and other material feel in my hand. Also I like that it has a shoulder strap so if I don't want to hold onto it all the time, I can slip on the strap and hang it across my body. Overall it's a nice bag. You won't get left "holding the bag" with this one.

Details

Post Tags:

Egu

I'm Egu. I'm just an ordinary blogger who finds a penny through blog to earn some income for my daily life.

No Comment to " BRADLEY Dual Tone Brown Doctor Style "